Wealth Breakthroughs: An Insight Into the Financial Breakthroughs of Over 40 Wealth Experts
Are you stuck in the cycle of chasing paychecks but really wish to achieve sustainable financial freedom?
Are you interested in learning innovative methods to become wealthy?
Do you constantly worry about your finances?
Is your current financial situation making it tough for you to lead a stress-free life?
If your answer is Yes to any of the above questions, you sure would be longing to get meaningful advice from someone who has achieved a state where they control money rather than money controlling their lives. Do not wait anymore. Here is a documentary series; Wealth Breakthroughs will enlighten you with powerful ways to get wealthy and take you through unique concepts to earn money.
- 1 Wealth Breakthroughs: An Insight Into the Financial Breakthroughs of Over 40 Wealth Experts
- 1.1 What is Wealth Breakthroughs?
- 1.2 Why Should You Watch Wealth Breakthroughs?
- 1.3 What Exactly Will the Experts Speak About?
- 1.4 Whom do you learn from?
- 1.5 How Can You Watch Wealth Breakthroughs?
- 1.6 Is There A Reason Not To Watch This Docuseries?
- 1.7 Final Verdict
What is Wealth Breakthroughs?
Wealth Breakthroughs is a nine-part video docuseries that features some of the most successful founders, entrepreneurs, investors, authors, and others. These wealth experts have remarkable success stories, and knowing their journeys is worth a while. It is an enriching piece of content that emphasizes the different approaches and secrets which helped these talented individuals set free from any financial obligations.
With their stories, the makers aim to add value to viewers' lives by offering food for thought that lets them identify their breakthrough moment. This moment would change the course of the struggle to a journey of building so much wealth that offers them complete financial freedom.
Why Should You Watch Wealth Breakthroughs?
If you are someone who desires to earn money smartly, this series is totally worth it. Your interest in learning about building a strong relationship with wealth can be attained with the motivating stories of these select individuals who achieved what they dreamt. Listening to them does not automatically make you wealthy, but it surely guides you through crafting a path towards your financial success.
They were persuasive about their financial goals, and their journeys have impressive insights that can be used as a secret weapon to take control of your finances. The docuseries shows present to its viewers :
- Success stories and learnings from 46 entrepreneurs
- Proven tips to earn money and become rich
- Diverse knowledge ranging from setting up to sustaining a business
What Exactly Will the Experts Speak About?
Below is the topic-wise episode breakdown of the docuseries :
Episode 1 :
- How to start a business?
- Financial Tips to grow your business
- Best practices to purchase rental properties
- Tips to automate your income
- Planning a rich retirement
Episode 2 :
- Developing a mindset to achieve wealth breakthroughs
- Importance of core competencies
- How to handle market crash
- How to trade stocks
- How to manage stock investments
- Understanding Wall Street
Episode 3 :
- How to determine the best investment choices
- Why should one purchase an existing business?
- How to buy an existing business
- How to manage your employees?
Episode 4 :
- Daily habits to earn money
- Reliable investment methods
- Pre-retirement financial decisions
Episode 5 :
- Importance of cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Best strategies to trade stocks
- The importance of momentum and internet
Episode 6 :
- How to make a beneficial investment portfolio
- How to lower your taxes
- Personal success stories
Episode 7 :
- Understanding the change in the gold price and use it for your profit
- The possible future of American stock market
Episode 8 :
- Important finance techniques
- Having side hustles
- Investing in notable stocks
- Growing your home business
Episode 9 :
- Essential skills to build wealth
- Why is the passive income necessary?
- Working to biome rich
- Create revenue by leveraging online marketplaces
Whom do you learn from?
The docuseries bring together an esteemed group of wealthy individuals who have had enriching journeys with insightful experiences.
Experiences will inspire you to align your financial goals, mindset, and a sense of purpose. Here is the list of some of the featured speakers :
- Adam Barrata: Author & Co-Founder, Advantage Gold
- Ann Wilson: Founder, The Wealth Chef
- Alan Knuckman: Market Floor Veteran for the last 25 Years
- Alan Akina: CEO & Co-Founder, 101 Financial
- Andy Synder: Founder, Manward Press
- Alexander Green: Chief Investment Strategist, The Oxford Club
- Andy Tanner: Author, Entrepreneur & Investor
- Brian Page: Founder, BNB Formula
- Dave Blanchard: CEO, Og Mandino Leadership Institute
- Carl Allen: Entrepreneur & Investor
- Dean Graziosi: Author & Entrepreneur
- Garrett Gunderson: Market Floor Veteran for the last 25 Years
- Erik Van Hown: Founder, Franchise Secrets
- George Gilder: Founder, Discovery Institute. Author & Investor
- James Altucher: Author, Entrepreneur, Investor & Podcaster
- Greg Guenthner: Chief Trading Expert, Seven Figure Publishing
- James Rickards: Lawyer, Speaker & Precious Metal Experts.
- Michael Mcclary: CPO, Amazing.com
- Jason Katzenback: CEO & Co-Founder, Amazing.com
- Jeff Walker: Founder & CEO, Internet Alchemy, Inc.
- Kevin Harrington: Founder, Harrington Enterprises. Original Shark, Shark Tank
- Marc Lichtenfeld: Chief Income Strategist, The Oxford Club
- Kim Kiyosaki: Founder, Rich Woman
- Ray Blanco: Editor, Seven Figure Publishing
- Rick Sapio: Entrepreneur & CEO, a Financial Holding Company
- Richard Schefren: Founder, Strategic Profits
- Vishen Lakhiani: Founder, MindValley
- Zach Scheidt: Chief Income Expert, St. Paul Research
- Tim Sykes: Penny Stock Trader
- Michael Bernoff: Founder, Humans Communications Institute
How Can You Watch Wealth Breakthroughs?
To watch these brilliant stories, all you have to do is register yourself with your name and email id on this link. The exact details of the virtual event have not been shared currently, but in essence, it is a series that must be watched by anyone who wishes to have a long term relationship with wealth.
Is There A Reason Not To Watch This Docuseries?
There might be a repetition of concepts by a few speakers, and some advice might be based on unproven future predictions.
However, these are not very strong reasons to avoid garnering the plethora of knowledge that the experts have to offer. You might pick up insights that you find useful to start and grow your dream business and become as wealthy as you have always desired.
The People Behind Wealth Breakthroughs:
Along with the guest, a team of two has worked together to bring this docuseries to viewers :
- Dr. Patrick Gentempo – A chiropractor by profession, he started creating films in the year 2011. He followed his passion for creating meaningful content, and numerous publications have celebrated his work.
- Jeff Hays – A 20-year filmmaking industry veteran. He is an entrepreneur and has worked on exciting projects like health documentaries.
If you are looking out for content that can change your financial condition, Wealth Breakthroughs is a must-watch. Plus, it's absolutely free! You can get access to life-changing advice by a simple sign up. You might just end up with some information that could offer you the financial freedom you have been longing for years.